So, its been a hot minute since I’ve blogged. I know all [three] of my readers have really missed me (HA.). You’d think that it just being summer and all, that I’d have more time to work on stuff like this. BUT, I think that having a less regimented schedule has made me more procrastinate-y (especially when paired with my recent Grey’s Anatomy obsession*). *please go watch it because it is literally the best
Anyway, I thought I’d kick it back into gear by rounding up a few of the things that I’ve obsessed with over the last few months before it gets to be boot and scarf weather.
- Old Navy Shorts. Tried and true. And so many cute prints. And isn’t it nifty that they make all the prints in different lengths?
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream – You. Guys. Hear me out on this. Because I know its expensive. I’ve tried a lot of foundations, both drug store and high end, and this one is absolutely dreamy. I’d say its probably a medium build-able coverage, and stays on all. day. long. I wear the shade Light. Its a touch darker than my natural skin tone but I feel like it melts into my skin enough that it’s no an issue.
- Its no secret that I’m addicted to coffee. This summer, my Starbucks order is a grande iced coffee with 2 pumps of vanilla and a splash of heavy cream. So good. Lately, I’ve been DIY-ing this combo at home with Starbucks Unsweetened Iced Coffee (which you can find in the refrigerated section of the grocery store), coconut milk, and some sugar free vanilla flavoring syrup. I especially love this version because it’s cheaper than buying from Starbucks, and I don’t have to put on real clothes to go get it. Hollaaaa.
- My sweet, sweet husband surprised me with some adorable ett:twa sunglasses from Anthropologie that I’ve been pining over for months. And I mean, oh my goodness. They are worth the investment.
- I’ve been seeing Burt’s Bees lipsticks everywhere and they do not disappoint! I’ve had the hardest time finding a nude lipstick that doesn’t make me look like an actual dead person, but y’all, Blush Basin is the b e s t.